Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of the reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent an idea good an inspiration you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, New invention idea yet if they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and www.outletuggsale.us.com doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.