Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of this reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your InventHelp New Store Products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and InventHelp Inventions Store designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part things yourself as marketable maybe can.